There is adverse growth seen in the Indian designer sarees and especially if it comes to bridal range. In India for a bride, a wedding is a lifetime moment that can be only cherished once. In the nuptial events or parties, the first that comes into the picture is attire. Sarees are great in every aspect; a fashion saga will remain half if there is no mentioning of the saris.
With a lot of innovations and style trends going around in saree. Choosing the best one and dilemma of picking only one will give you like a mini heart attack. In the six-yard ensemble there are ample choices available, let us help you out to select on the best for you that is as follows:-
1) Panetar saris:- Mostly these sarees by the brides of the Gujurati community. The futuristic element of this saris is that the base is white yet the borders are Maroon or red ones in the Bridal sarees. One could also notice that there are heavy gold accentuations done on the saris. In many of the designer collections, there is also handwork and cutwork dana done on the sari. This saree depicts the exclusivity of eternal charm.
2) Kanjivaram Sari:- One of the noticeable things to see in these saris there are a lot of gold and copper metallic hues done in the saris. These wedding sarees are taking up a glimpse of the high quality and richness of the fabric.
3) Banarasi Saree:- These sarees are one of the hot favorites even for many Bollywood celebrities. The Banarasi weaves are to perfection and they are ageless of all times. The designs done on this style of weaving are perfect to reflect our traditions and culture.
4) Designer saree:- You would fall in love with the infusions of the colors, styles, and trends done on saree. With the designer saree, you could always go for designer styles of the blouse to reflect that ultimate bold move. The skin-friendly texture nowadays is also plus the advantage that why you should opt for this style of a sari.
5) Silk saree:- One of the phenomenal aspects of these saris is that they look ageless royal and beautiful. The majestic hand work or coordinating designs are even done on the blouse and saris are eye appealing and pleasing.